2023 Tournament of Champions tickets are available starting Oct. 27, 2023 at 3:00pm EST, click here to purchase.
Tickets for this year’s event will be accessed digitally. You will need an account with Tickets.com to purchase and access your tickets.
Click here to create an account.
Individual Ticket Sales
Ticket prices begin at $15. Taxes, Service fees and delivery charges will be processed at checkout. Click here to view the schedule and prices.
Group Ticket Sales
Discounts are available for groups of 8 or more for most sessions during the first 4 days of matches (Sessions 1-16) based on availability. For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the session number and number of tickets you are interested in.
Text to 908-461-0348 or e-mail us at:
Treat yourself to the VIP experience at Grand Central Terminal by purchasing a patron package and enjoy matches across the 8 days of play. To purchase a package email: email@example.com
- One (1) prime seat in the Platinum section for 23 sessions (All Rounds) located in rows B & C of the back wall seating section
- Entry to the Champions Club for food and drinks for 5 sessions
- Platinum Patron listing in the Tournament Program
- One Tournament Gift
- One (1) prime seat in the Gold section for 23 sessions (All Rounds) located in rows E & F of the back wall seating section
- Gold Patron listing in the Tournament Program
- One Tournament Gift
- One (1) prime seat in the Right wall section for 23 sessions (All Rounds) located in rows D & E of the right side wall seating section
- Silver Patron listing in the Tournament Program
- One Tournament Gift
Helpful Hints About Seat Selection
- Seats are numbered chronologically starting with seat #4 on the aisle on the right side as you face the back wall
- (Only Row G starts with seat #1.)
- Seat numbers get higher as you move towards the left side of the back wall
- Seat #17 is the center seat on the back wall
- Higher number seats are towards the left side of the back wall
- Lower number seats are towards the right side of the back wall
- Right and Left Side are as you face the front of the court from the door of the court
- Left wall seats are close to the side wall of the court. This year the Left Side Wall section, which we call “Plus,” has only two rows of brand new, comfortable bucket style seats
- Lower number seats are nearer to the back of the court
- Higher number seats put you closer to the front of the court
- Seat #9 is on a direct sight line to the “T.”
Check with the box office regarding questions about prior credit balances.
How long will my credit be good for?
Your credit can be used for the rescheduled 2023 J.P. Morgan Tournament of Champions.
When do tickets go back on sale?
General tickets go on sale Thursday, October 27, 2023 at 3:00pm EST.
When do I get my 10% discount code for selecting credit for my canceled or rescheduled session?
Check with the box office for information regarding credits on your account.
I had an account for the 2020 Tournament of Champions, will I need to create a new one to purchase tickets?
Yes, you will need to create a new account by clicking here. This year we are using a new platform, so you will not have an account in the system unless you attended the 2021 or 2022 Oracle NetSuite Open.
How can I purchase seats in the center of the back wall?
Only a limited number of central back wall seats in the Platinum and Gold sections are available for purchase as the majority are reserved for Patrons and Sponsors. Row D (Platinum section) and Row G (Gold section) are the ONLY rows on the back wall with center seats available for individual sessions.
Can I purchase a seat in a Box Seat?
There is currently a waiting list for box seat purchases.
If you are interested in purchasing a Box which includes 4 seats to each session and hospitality for 5 evenings, please contact the box office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any discounts for group sales?
Discounts are available for groups of 8 or more for sessions prior to the quarterfinals based on availability. For additional information please contact email@example.com with the session number and number of tickets you are interested in.
How do I access my ticket?
You will want to login to your account, here or create one if you have not yet. If it says you already have an account in the system please click ‘Reset Password’ and follow the steps to gain access to your account.
Once you are logged in, click the menu (3 horizontal lines) and click My Tickets > Home to access your ticket wallet. From your ticket wallet you will be able to send tickets to someone else via the Forward feature; Save tickets to your Digital Wallet, or Print from your computer. Click here to watch a tutorial video on printing your tickets.
Am I able to send the ticket to someone else?
Yes, you are able to forward the ticket from your ticket wallet. Click here to watch a tutorial video on forwarding tickets. Once logged into your account, click Forward. From there follow the steps to select the ticket you want to send and let the system know who you want to send it to. Once it is forwarded you are able to claim it back following the same steps.
If you have received a forwarded ticket and need to access it, you will need to login to your account. If you have not created an account, yet it says there is one in the system; click ‘Reset Password’ and follow the steps to gain access to your tickets. Click here to watch a tutorial video on accessing tickets which have been forwarded to you.
For assistance please contact the Squash Engine box office:
Text to 908-461-0348, or e-mail us at: